Sweet.. sweet... sweet memory..

Saturday 12 March 2011

time to feel like a princess..

Yesterday my friend AA and I went to a place to pamper ourselves. Taraa... we went to my favourite beauty centre in Kota Kinabalu. I don't go there frequently (no budget lah..), just once in a blue moon. The last time before this visit is on October. It's already five months I don't treat myself.
The place that I like is Lisa Beauty Centre (LBC). Here I can do normal facial, treatment facial, resdung (sinus) facial, massage, sauna and many more. I like this place mainly because the staffs there are very friendly, very experience, full of skill and let me feel like I'm at my own place. Everytime I visit there, I feel like a princess! I can lay down and other people is cleansing my face gently and massage it, which sometimes make me fall asleep. They also give treatment to neck, shoulder and back. It is the moment which I enjoy it very much. 
Before this, LBC situated in Karamunsing Complex but this March, they have moved to Kepayan Commercial Centre, Jalan Pintas Penampang. It can be seen from the main road. The place now more spacious and got more bed for treatment.
I always recommend my friend to go there. To Kak Lisa and all the beauticians, thank you so much!

4 comments:

  1. kak di mana ni? nnt bw sa ya p sana?

    ReplyDelete
  2. dekat saja ni dengan umah akak. opposite taman akak ja. bole2, nti kita pegi..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i je x give treatment to myself...maybe after the students finish their xm and i settle the result

    ReplyDelete
  4. while you come here this june, we go to this place la.. very near to my house.. jalan kaki ja.. abah n maklong jaga fawwaz.. haha..

    ReplyDelete