Sweet.. sweet... sweet memory..

Friday 4 March 2011

Restoran Hang Li Po..

This restaurant is one of the place in Kota Kinabalu that I love the food. The place also quite peaceful, nice and many dishes to choose. The price maybe a bit expensive but still affordable (for some people maybe it's cheap). I can have one set of meal (choice of noodle,rice + juice + fruit + tidbits) at about RM9.90. My choice is always family set. For 2-3 person, the rice is unlimited, four dishes, fruit and tidbits, the price is RM59.00. While step in, customer will be served with chinese tea. But if still want to have other drink, there are plenty choices. Here is the picture of dishes that I love.

 
This is Red Tomyam. Very delicious, thick and spicy. One of the best tomyam in Kota Kinabalu for me. But for person who doesn't like spicy, this is not a good choice.
 Beef in Mongolian sauce. This is chef recommended, that's why I chose it at first time. But now this become a must choice if I go there.
          This is Sizzling beancurd with salted fish, and also with egg. Very yummy. My son loves it very much.
There are so many dishes to choose. From variety of soup, beef, chicken, fish, prawn, beancurd, egg, vegetables. Go and experience it yourself!

4 comments:

  1. kak........ Piwett ada Blog sudah bah dia...jgn lupa jd follower sa ya kak..heheheh-----cek my profile nnt..

    ReplyDelete
  2. kak nnt kita makan di Hang Li poh ya..resepinya mcm ni juga heheh..kita buat reunion skali

    ReplyDelete